Sunday, August 8, 2010

Matching Panges!

In front of the SED Training house in our matching panges!

Claire Pange!



These pictures are from Desiree's Bar where we like to hang out after training. The plastic tablecloths are covered in bizarre inspirational quotes in French...

There are officially just 10 days left of training! On Aug. 18th we will have a big Swearing in Ceremony that the Ambassador & the Country Director & all our host families will be coming too. Perhaps more exciting, all 43 of us trainees will be wearing the same matching panges. I'm not exactly wild about the design but I think it'll be an interesting effect. My host mom took me and my Friend Lindsey to her tailor to get this one made so I think its going to be really good. I also asked her to make a tunic style dress similar to an outfit my host mom has so it'll be African style. (The Claire Pange was made with a photo from Anthroplogie and my other two dresses had jcrew models I think.) My host mom also had me measured for a two piece ensemble which I think will definitely be more African in style as well.

We're finally off for our bike ride this afternoon!

ps- In case anyone was wondering, matching is definitely a cool thing to do here.

No comments:

Post a Comment