Tuesday, July 13, 2010







To the far left is out my window from the hotel in Yaounde. Right next to me is Jenny and Julia at training. Jenny was the first to show up with braided hair and Cameroonian outfit.





These three pictures are from the welcome dinner at the US Ambassador's house in Yaounde. (She is a gtown alumni!) I think Sharon, Rosie and mom may recognize the skirt situation I have going on. The reason why we could not figure it out is because....surprise, its really a dress which we figured out later in the evening. Unfortunatly does not cover my knees in this variety. To the left are Lindsay and Krystina who get credit for the discovery. To the above right are Emily and Jeneca and just above are Claire, Rose and Julia. Claire, Rose and Emily are all joining me in the extreme north for posting!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you figured out the dress/skirt situation! I am sorry it took you going to Africa to do it :) Love the blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete